Wednesday, June 02, 2010

silence

One of the reasons for my silence lately (along with having an almost 8 month old CRAWLER who gets into everything, and my back going out on me::it's doing better now::) is that I acquired a pretty nasty computer virus/malware.
Everything is seeming to run smoothly after removing the virus/malware, but I am unable to upload photos anywhere but Facebook. :(
And we all know that blog posts are more fun with pictures.
We hope to restore by computer to it's former working condition.
Until then, I will have to get creative and try to get pictures on here some other way!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the computer virus K and your back going out - I've had both and they're equally horrible. Hope everything gets worked out - I miss your pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)