Monday, August 17, 2009

28 Weeks

I've been such a slacker documenting this pregnancy. Apart from a photo every 4 weeks, I have not been keeping any records, or journaling.
That pretty pregnancy journal I made sits untouched. I know I should document things while they are fresh in my mind and before life gets so crazy with a newborn...

Anyhow...here are the 28 week photos...so late! But they were in fact taken when I was 28 weeks along unlike the most recent 32 week shot that was taken a week late! ha!
I do remember that I started to really feel pregnant this month. The belly was definitely getting bigger, and in the way sometimes. I would try to squeeze by objects or people, only to discover, "oh yeah...I have a big belly now!" ha! It's amazing how quickly it appears! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)