Monday, August 06, 2007

The Fair *MORE PICTURES ADDED 08.07*


We look like her bodyguards or something. I love G.'s expression and how she is looking away! We're on the ferris wheel that I had a panic attack on! I am so afraid of heights now in my old age! I think it was the fact that there was only a bar across our laps, and we had to sit at the top while others de-boarded! I was holding on for dear life. White knuckles and all! I took this picture after we were a safe distance from the ground and I could actually peel my hands off the bar!
On the tilt-a-whirl that made daddy sick. hee hee (not really, he was just done with the twirly rides after that!)

This little guy was too cute not to take a picture! He's a guinea pig, but they called him cavies. David and I both looked at each other and said "What's a cavy?" Ohh...that's their "real name!"

Gwyneth is standing near the winning cabbage that weighed as much as her! (Surprisingly it didn't smell bad in there...now the livestock arena...that's a different story!)

Awesome wild mushrooms that would most likely kill you if you ate one!

Cutest little "flower bed" I have ever seen!

Our entrance stamps. You can see them all around town right now.
"I know where you've been!"

3 comments:

  1. I'm diggin the whole dark sunglasses thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... I love it when I come to visit and there is a new post ! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I am not the only one of afraid of heights in my old age. The older I get, the more I am afraid. Jeff thinks that is crazy! I love the pictures. You all look great, but you always do! Miss you:(

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)