Friday, August 03, 2007

my dad...

is home and resting.
He was told not to return to work until next week. They ran blood tests, did an ultrasound of his heart that revealed there was no damage to the muscles...Good news.
The EKG revealed some abnormalities, so he has to go to the doctor next week to have more tests done. They put him on medication the regulate his blood pressure.
Thanks for the prayers, please continue to pray.
I cannot wait to see him and all the rest of my family!
We are visiting for two weeks soon.
We are attending Jacob and Marissa's marriage reception. It's going to be a wonderful celebration, full of great company, food and fun times!

2 comments:

  1. Khrista,

    This is the first I've heard of this ... haven't checked blogs in a few days. I'm sorry to hear your Dad isn't well but glad to hear there was no damage to his heart. I will be praying for him and your Mom and the rest of you Johnson people !! I know you will have a great time visiting with them all ! It's always so sweet to spend time together when you live so far away ! Give them all a hug from me (if you remember !!) Love, Bon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khrista,
    All of the rest of the Runyen family, will be praying for your Dad.
    I wish you the very best.
    Thank you for keeping us informed.
    Dad R

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)