Friday, April 26, 2013

goin' to colorado


This is so outside of my "box," but I am

GOING TO COLORADO! 

Little Bébé and I are flying to meet (most, for the first time) some incredible ladies!
We have all grown to "know" each other through the internet, and friendships have really blossomed through countless emails, Instagram, Blogs, and HAPPY MAIL.
This weekend will involve a little craftiness, a little yoga, a trip to BOULDER, yummy food, delicious coffee & tea.
While it is smack dab in the middle of our crazy move, I believe I will come home so refreshed, and energized it won't even matter that my house will be packed up less than a week after I arrive home! :)
I can't wait to share photos and stories from this trip!
In the meantime, stop by each of these sweet ladies space on the internet and soak in the goodness!
Sara our gracious host and "tour guide." :)
Natalie
Rachel
Jennifer B.
Jennifer L.
You can also follow along on our adventures on Instagram with the hashtag #coloradogirls2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)