Thursday, March 07, 2013

march goals

{ blog } march goals

In March 2013 I will . . .
*Revised yoga plan: 2x week
*walk for refreshment and exercise 2x week
*condense and organize my recipe binder
*finish Thank You Notes for little Bébé & Christmas (gasp!)

------------------------------------------------------------------
- In hindsight, my goal last month to practice yoga daily was a bit ambitious. I managed to practice daily for 9 days in a row! But, I have revised my "plan" to fit into my busy daily commitments as a Mama and Wife. 2x a week is definitely do-able! :) 
- My hubby actually suggested walking during the week. He even offered to carry Bébé in the Ergo! 
- My recipe binder has been in need of some attention for a long while now. I have a 3" binder literally bursting at the seams. (Hubby repaired it with fun rainbow duck tape. ;) I've been "collecting" recipes in this particular binder for about 7 years now. I want to condense and organize it enough to fit into a 2" binder. Only keep our absolute favorite recipes.
- My most shameful goal is to finish some LONG over due Thank You notes.

{ blog } march goals

1 comment:

  1. My husband wants us to walk in the afternoons too!! With Henry :)

    And same with the binder...mine is packed to the gills and needs a serious overhaul and purge. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)