Saturday, February 02, 2013

february goals



In February 2013 I will . . .

*practice yoga - daily
*pray - daily (during yoga?)
*consume 2 green smoothies a week
*drink only 1 latte per day
*Photos: organize and order prints from January; order prints from Sammy's 1st month of life.
*Read7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
*Connect: call my sisters (at least 2 times each)

...................................................................................................................................................................
- Daily excersise is something I really want to incorporate into my day. Chasing and toddler and holding a 10+ pound baby isn't going to firm up any of these squishy spots, or relieve my achy joints and back. My chiropractor is always telling me to stretch, stretch, stretch! I am determined to make it a daily practice. For my health and my sanity! 
Here are a few things I have ordered to enable this habit:
Kindle: Good Day Yoga: Your Morning Yoga Guide For Energized Days
I also bookmarked this site, for future sequence building. 
YogaJournal's Sequence Builder
And this book looks good too, I may order it after I've established a good routine.
- I am guilty of going days without praying. :( Shameful . . .
I was greatly convicted by Jennifer's post on Instagram about prayer. 
"Prayer is your soul's vital sign. It shows whether or not your faith is a living and breathing part of your life. Nourish it."
I always love her journal posts!
- Green smoothies . . .Such a delicious way to get whole foods and nourishment into your body. I will only do two a week for now to evaluate my interest in consuming them and the cost. My little guy and I LOVE smoothies, so limiting them to only 2 a week should be most economical for now.
Oh, I also have this amazing blender that I don't use nearly enough as I should! ha!
- oh coffee . . . my kryptonite! Hopefully the smoothies help curb my desire to drink more than one latte a day! :)
-I am a former book worm, and want to return to my "roots." I started 7 last Summer. I will re-start & finish it this month!
- Phone time is hard to arrange with 3 littles, but I am determined to re-connect with my sisters. I miss them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)