Tuesday, May 22, 2012

happy list // 05.22.2012

{ blog } happy list // 05.22.2012
1.kisses "bye, bye" from My Little Guy 2.My Girl's creativity, and love of drawing (there have been many a "fashion magazine" designed and labored over in the last few days, an idea spurred on by this Mama sharing a favorite past time.) 3.My Love, who waters our jungle of a garden almost every evening 4.most unexpected, and happily received, "Happy Mail" from a friend 5.chocolate covered strawberries. I may, or may not, have made 3 separate batches in the space of 3 days! 6.afternoons lazing about on the grass, enjoying the sunshine and warmth (My Little Guy at my side) 7.Zinnia seeds My Girl gifted me, in glorious bloom 8.new Rx sunnies. As a full-time glasses "wear-er" this is a true blessing! To see, without squinting at the sun! (Zenni Optical has amazing prices and cute frames.)

You can see all my past Happy Lists HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)