Sunday, November 06, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 6 - { Childhood Memory }

6 Childhood Memory
:: Today's Photo Challenge :: { Childhood Memory } 
I was very fortunate to have a wonderful father growing up. He was in the military, but home most of the time. On rare occasions that he would have to travel, I would miss him terribly, but always looked forward to the surprises he would bring home for my Mom, sister, and I. :)
He traveled to Singapore once, and brought home these beautiful handmade coin purses for my sister and I. I still have it after all these years. I wonder if my sister still has hers?
:: Today's Gratitudes :: My Dad, and how he cherishes the women in his life, my own husband who is just as an amazing father to our children, for bright sunshine, my children's laughter and the way they play together despite the 8 year age difference.

1 comment:

I ♥ Comments! :)