Tuesday, August 23, 2011

happy list // 08.23.2011

1. still loving my Birkenstocks...I never wear any other shoes!  2. yummy homemade spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce  3. a "sippy " top for my Kerr jars I love to drink out of! My Love made the opening for the straw for me. ♥ 4. yummy farmer's market goodness, the peaches were divine!  5. evening shadows of the morning glory vine  6. grocery shopping success (and lest you think we don't like treats, that is in fact a box of Capn' Crunch cereal! it's a once-in-a-while treat.)  7. a beautiful "new" Polaroid SX-70 Model 2 circa 1974-1977 My Love took us all out Saturday afternoon with secret intentions of buying it for me. (film is on it's way!) 8. another surprise from My Love! A basket for my bike! Now if it would just cool off enough for me to be able to ride again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)