Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I was awakened from a deep sleep by My Girl... She smiled brightly, and declared that breakfast was ready! In fact it was "right here!"
She proudly presented a tray with heart-shaped pancakes, butter, syrup and a copy of the "Mom's Gazette."
She had made the pancakes all by herself with only minimal help from Daddy when the batter was not exactly pour-able. ;)
What a wonderful way to wake up.
Something I've been waiting 10 years for! :)




I enjoyed sipping my coffee on the patio in my hammock chair, with my loves in view. I also received a very lovely Lisa Leonard Designs necklace from my wonderful hubby! I've been wanting one of her pieces for a long time!

1 comment:

  1. That is heart warming! what a sweet girl. so worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)