Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HAPPY 'one day closer to the Lord' DAY!!!!!

When my friend Steve posted this on my Facebook wall on my birthday, I took it as "another year to grow closer to the Lord."
But of course, being the jokester he is, he actually meant it to be taken as "you're not getting any younger and you will meet your Maker sooner rather than later!" Ha! Ha! :) Funny guy!

You know the saying "You're only as old as you feel..."
Some days I feel like a haggard old lady and others I feel as young and free as a kid.
Like last weekend when our little family went roller skating (a whole blog post on it's own coming soon) it took me no time at all to go whipping around that indoor rink like I was 9 again!
Then 2 days later I was aching and felt muscles I hadn't felt in years! ha! ha!
It has been a challenging year to say the least.
New town, new routines, new weather, new lessons learned about myself.
Here's to a new year full of new adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and your facial expressions!
    Jen M.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)