Wednesday, November 10, 2010

this year's costumes

Hannah Montana...
She picked out all the clothing and jewelry and requested I straighten her hair instead of wearing a wig. We even created bangs. :) I came up with the microphone concept: toilet paper roll and aluminum foil. Daddy fabricated it, adding electrical tape and his artistic flair.

Baby Boy's costume was easy! Couldn't pass up this Charlie Brown onsie at Target. I think he makes a very cute Charlie Brown.
He even has his disposition.
"Good grief!" ;)

These two make my heart swoon...

Behind the scenes... creating the Hannah Montana look. :)

2 comments:

  1. Finley is to cute! =) Gwyneth look so grown up when her straight hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS! She is so much more beautiful than hannah! Look at her LONG hair! I LOVE baby boy charlie! That would win the cutest baby costume in my book PErfect!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)