Tuesday, July 12, 2011

best green smoothie *edited*


I just made the most perfect green smoothie combination today! I was getting burnt out on bananas and berries.

Here's what I added:
2 navel oranges peeled
1 cup frozen pineapple
splash of coconut milk
a bit of organic agave nectar
approx. 1/2 cup filtered water
6-8 ice cubes
Blend all of the above ingredients very well before adding greens.
Add to mixture:
approx. 4 cups organic baby spinach

Blend, blend, blend...no one likes chunky smoothies!
DELICIOUS!!!
I gave My Girl a bit today, and she asked for MORE! So yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I love the color!! This would be perfect for my big girl. They would love the taste and color, even more if I "painted" pink circles on the glass with jelly or jam! Are you doing any gardening? I will try to post some photos of my attempts on my blog soon. I am also going to make some soap! I have purified half of my tallow and now need to get a few other supplies and then make up a batch!! I am so excited!!!! By the way, have you been able to upload videos to your blog in the past? Either my computer is too slow or the clips are too big. Maybe I'm not doing it right. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)