Wednesday, October 15, 2008

right now...

(My little one left me a message in M&Ms a few days ago! "I ♥ U...G")

Inspired by this post Right Now...I thought I would follow suit...

***********************************************************

Right Now, I am:

feeling...full and satisfied...a yummy meal and organization in the office!

enjoying... knitting, knitting, and more knitting!

wondering... if God will bless us in a way we have been praying...

listening... to Rilo Kiley on MySpace...G. and I really love their song "Silver Lining."

drinking... water...it's about the only thing I drink besides coffee...and the occasional Tazo Green and mint tea...mmm...

wanting... to sleep...

loving... my daughter and husband.

looking... forward to a girls day...soon, very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)