Friday, October 24, 2008

//Flashback Friday// - Edition 1

We will see how long I keep this up! :)
These aren't really old pictures...only from August...but flashback nonetheless...
I thought Flashback Friday would be a good way to share some photos that get overlooked as the months pass on. It will challenge me to go back and share a few oldies but goodies!
These photos make me chuckle... Daddy and G. went to the store one day without me, and she came home with this set. Daddy bought them for her. So far,they have only been used in the tub.
Oh, and the play Playstation 3 in! ha!

Photos taken August 4th, 2008

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny. She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious !! Playing play station in it !! I love how they are all fogged up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! How funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)