Sunday, September 07, 2008

Wild Alaskan Blueberry Picking

We were so excited to be included in our friend's annual blueberry picking outing this year! Gwyneth and I were taken to a super secret location *wink*
We went a bit off the beaten path...through many blueberry bushes...over many a fallen tree...around moose droppings (we saw a lot of that!)

We picked close to a pound of these tiny gems...
and made blueberry pancakes for breakfast this morning....YUM!Here are some more favorites from our outing...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nature's trampoline - Fallen trees.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My friend's 12 year old daughter snapped this one for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you are on Facebook, check out the album I created.
The link to my Facebook page is in the sidebar on the left.

1 comment:

I ♥ Comments! :)