Friday, April 18, 2008

sickies

we've been fighting the sickies here for a couple weeks. it started out with me coming down with cold/flu symptoms. i was out for a good three days laying on the couch, fever, cough, body aches, migraines. i was feeling generally lousy for over a week. next David came down with some similar symptoms, but with a twist. he got more of the cold like symptoms. runny nose, itchy watery eyes, sneezing.
Gwyneth is now sick with the same thing, but again a little different. she's been running a temperature since Tues. night. she sounds horrible...scratchy hoarse throat, and coughing.
David was doing well yesterday, but today took a turn for bad again. running a fever, and body aches...
I've been feeling o.k. still having a lingering cough, and certainly sleeping later than I should...
it's so depressing...i just keep praying we can all get better...real soon!
hopefully I'll be back soon with much more interesting and happier things to post about!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you all get to feeling better very soon. I hate the "sickies". We have 5 in our family and sometimes when the last is finished it wants to start all over again, talk about weeks of depression and isolation! Drink lots of orange juice!! Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)