Monday, February 18, 2008

I was tagged...A LONG TIME AGO! :o)

So my friend Jess tagged me almost a month ago! I have been wracking my brain ever since to come up with just 5 random facts about myself...

The rules are:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

3. Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.

4. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.


5 Random Facts about Me…

1. I wear contact lenses on occasion, and when I put them in, I HAVE to start with my left eye...Same thing when I put on my mascara...left eye first...weird.
2. I MUST put on my socks before my pants! (Can we say OCD!)
3. I HAVE to make my bed as soon as I get out of it! If I don't, I'm tempted to jump back in it. Plus if I leave my bed un-made I feel like I'm forgetting something all day long!
4. I love to eat avocados straight out of the skin. Hand me a spoon and I'm in heaven!
5. I once stole a "Wordless Book" from a Christian bookstore when I was around 4 or 5 years old. My mom made me take it back and apologize to the store clerk...

Top 5 Places I want to see or see again…

1. JAPAN! I lived there for six years. That's where I met and fell in love with David. I long to go back and visit someday! We've even tried to have the ARMY move us there, but there are no jobs for David over there.
2. GREECE. I think it looks so beautiful in all the pictures I've seen. The white homes in the hills, against the blue sky! A photographer's dream location!
3.HAWAII. I lived there when my dad was in the Navy. I was less than a year old when we moved there, and about 5 when we moved away. I went back when I was 10 for vacation with the family, and again when I was 19 just after David and I got married. It's so beautiful there! We could easily get military flights over there! We hope to take advantage of that benefit soon!
4. I'd love to see bears in Katmai National Park. We're closer than ever! Maybe soon!
5. I'd love to go "home" for visits more frequently. All my family lives on the East Coast and I only saw them twice a year when we lived in the "lower 48" and see them even less now that we live up here in Alaska.

I'm tagging:
Bonnie
Rachel
Amy
I can't come up with two more people, and I was tagged so long ago...I'm just going to call it done! :o)

1 comment:

I ♥ Comments! :)