Thursday, October 25, 2007

Had To Share

I have been going through a phase of depression lately. Can't really pinpoint what exactly I'm feeling, or why I am feeling it. Is it the weather? Cold temperatures in the teens, bad road conditions so I don't feel comfortable driving anywhere, the sun sets at 6pm and doesn't peek out again until 9:30am! The darkness continues to increase through February or March I believe.
Is it lack of time with my husband?
Is it too much time alone with a energetic 6 year old? :o)
I've read blog posts by two friends of mine this week that have been a great source of encouragement. I would be remiss if I did not share...in case you are in the same place as me.

  • My dear friend Larissa shared her insights on friendship and relationships in this post:
  • My friend Jess really made me consider who I turn to with these feelings (even if I can't fully understand them, God does.) in this post:
"All I need is a little (fill in the blank)…"

(After reading Jess' post I believe I have a better understanding now of what I am feeling, and the remedy!)

If you two wonderful women are reading...Thank you for your encouragement!

4 comments:

  1. Omg, I had a week like that not long ago, and couldn't pinpoint what it was either.. I think we all just sometimes go through those funks.Loved your friends blog links.. some good truths there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Khris,

    I am so sorry that you are feeling depressed ! I agree with your friend who commented above that we all go through those funks ! I sure have ! I hope you are feeling a bit better about things now.

    I have just done a post where I linked to Larry's ... isn't she amazing !?! I love what she wrote !

    I'm going to go read what your friend Jess wrote now.

    Love you !! Bon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khrista,
    I've been praying for you of late and wondering how you're doing. I'd love to talk more and be able to pray in more detail...so do write if you feel led. God is always up to curious and wonderful things in the deep places. And I'm praying you'll find Him sweetly there in ways you haven't before. Lots of love, and a big hug,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I just went to read your friend Jess's post and how bizarre is that that we've got the same blog layout?!***

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)