Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bronchitis

Last night I was feeling a little better. Actually pretty chipper. We ate popcorn and played cards together as a family. I considered canceling my Dr. appt. for this morning.
...That is until I woke up every hour last night to a coughing fit. I was so sad every time I woke up to find that only an hour had past since the last time I was up coughing. The night was LONG! So I got myself and Gwyneth up early today and made it to my appt. I have bronchitis. Since it's mostly caused by a virus, I just have to rest it off, and drink plenty of water. Fine by me, but I wish it would hurry up and go away! I've been sick for a week now.
Tonight is AWANA. Last week was opening night. Gwyneth is in her second book in SPARKS. I am a SPARKS leader this year, and David is working in TNT boys, 3rd & 4th grade. I am loving it! I just love working with little kids! Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade! They're so sweet and energetic! Little sponges!
Unfortunately I have to stay home tonight due to being sick. I will miss it!

If you haven't noticed already I have a link on the sidebar for my sister Rachel's blog. She has been experiencing difficulty logging into her old account, so she created a new blog.
Click HERE to visit!

Maybe while I am home sick tonight I will post a few pictures from our vacation last month! Although, I could catch up on all the prime time shows from last week that are bogging down our DVR!
We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor thing! If I lived in Alaska, I'd make you some yummy soup and bring it over !!

    I am going to go to Rachel's blog now ! I've missed her blogging !! Glad you posted her new address !! Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're sick... yuck! :P hope you get better soon. i agree with bonnie... you need some soup and hot tea, a warm blanket, and some good movies. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)