Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Arrr!!!!

Photo credit: Evy


I am fuming right now!
Almost all the snow has melted in our neighborhood, and it looks SO trashed around here! It's disgusting! People are moving out of the neighborhood left and right (probably due to that fact that come May this will no longer be military housing) and leaving tons of trash around and junk!
Then I step out into our backyard to see how much snow is left out there and to get a feel for what I will have to beautify come warmer weather...ugh! DOG CRAP EVERYWHERE! I assume it's from strays, and just irresponsible tenants who let their dogs roam! SO irritating! I don't know what to do about it! I know dogs are creatures of habit and like to potty in the same area...I've got to do something! I checked out some repellents. I really like the idea of this one: Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler, but it's kind of pricey! (Why should I have to deal with this? I don't have a dog!!!) Then there's this option.
Ugh! Any advice? Pity? ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)