Monday, February 05, 2007

Out of the mouth of babes...


While feeding the fish tonight and putting in the new shark figurine Gwyneth bought the last time we were at Walmart, Gwyneth observes that there is a bit of algae on the plants...she says:"That 'Sweetie-Pie' (what she calls the algae eater fish) better get to work, there's lots of doodie on the plants." I said "Doodie?" To which she replied "Yea, like when Daddy has to work all day and night...Doodie!" (Translation..."Duty": when David works over night.)
Umm...o.k...not the same thing, but I'm sure David would beg to differ... ;o)

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! ha ha I'm still sitting here chuckling...you've gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)