Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Photo Post

Only one week until we board a plane to Alaska! We are so excited, and kind of nervous! Mostly nervous about the cold!

We've been busy doing our Christmas shopping. We're having a small
celebration with David's family here on Sunday. Gwyneth is super exicted!

Lot of viruses going around here as well. David and I got a stomach bug,
and others here are sick with flu symptoms. Gwyneth and I got our flu shots on Tuesday, so hopefully it stays away from us. She has not been sick so far...hope it stays that way!

I'm just going to share some random photos from the last few days. The last one is from tonight when Gwyneth and I wrapped some of the first presents to go under "Pop Pop's" tree.

I'll post some more in the next few days before we head out of the lower 48!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)