Monday, September 11, 2006

"Rainy Days and Mondays"

We are getting some much needed rain here today. It's always harder to get out of bed when it's raining. I just want to stay all snug under my covers and listen to the drops on the rooftop.
But I got out of bed anyway...duty calls. Laundry and school were priority today. Gwyneth seemed to be less interested in school this morning than last week. I'm sure it's normal, but frustrating all the same. She loves Math. Could do without phonics. ha! She's learning all the vowel sounds and how to sound out short words. I just bought her a bunch of level 1 readers yesterday. They are cute, and easy enough that she could read a couple even now with what she has learned so far.
Happy Monday all!



(image taken this afternoon)

1 comment:

I ♥ Comments! :)