Tuesday, August 22, 2006

no! it can't be!?


Yes, I am posting on our blog! The first time in ages it seems. Life got so busy after vacation...which is good I guess. I don't even know where to begin...
I guess I will just post some photos from yesterday. Gwyneth doing what she loves the most. Playing in the dirt, searching for unique rocks. I think she could have a lucrative career in geology! She has two shoe boxes full of rocks! She loves to paint them too! I love her dressed all girly, with her "bug" boots on and dirt under her nails! She wasn't even aware of the almost 100 degree heat! I sure was. So I only took a few pictures before retreating back into the A/C.
I hope to be able to post some pictures of our trip home later this week. We had a wonderful time!

I will be posting some new photos on my photography blog soon as well... keep a look out!


Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!you were just about as bad as me! I just posted also. I love these pics! So girly, but not afraid to get dirty! GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I thought you had given up on posting! :) I guess I have been slack lately too. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)