Friday, May 26, 2006

Sprinkler Fun

Gwyneth wanted to "help" Daddy wash his car yesterday. He hooked up the sprinkler for her afterwards. I took pictures of course! I got another camera lens, and am not sure if I want to keep it or not...so I had to experiment *wink*


*Overexposed this one on purpose. I think it turned out cool*

*Silly girl*

*I love the composition of this one*

*She was hiding from me and then poking her head out every once in a while*


*Cold and ready to go inside. Asked me for hot chocolate! It was about 95 degrees outside!*

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, as usual! I can't wait until I can experiment with my own kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khrista,

    I often look at your blog during a break at work or during lunch and most of the time I do it just before I have to get back to work so I don't have time to leave any comments. This time I checked it out with some time left. Let me just say that I love the pictures you post. I use them for my work computer background. I really like the new trio of photos you are using for your blog (the three of you side-by-side). That is my current background.

    I looked at the wedding pictures also and you don't have anything to be nervous about regarding Heather's wedding. The pictures are gorgeous.

    Well, I hope all of you are doing well. Your mom and I are doing great. Still studying together each morning and enjoying our time together. Can't wait for July to get here.

    I love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots girl! What new lens! YOu have to share! lol... you know I"m a sucker for equipment! I love the overexposed one the best, very funky and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the umbrela matches her swim suit! great pics as usual!
    oh and I like the new border :-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)