Wednesday, April 19, 2006

HAPPINESS

is this...
my lunch today...it's the simple things sometimes that really make me happy! (By the way...this is "sissy sushi". Inari. The only kind I will eat! You won't find any raw fish or seaweed here! ha!)
Anyways...I have not fallen off the planet! Just busy. Lately I am challenging myself to find other things to accomplish when I want to sit at the computer and veg...I have actually been accomplishing a lot lately. My house it clean from top to bottom, laundry is caught up, and I have organized a few rooms. Spring cleaning itch...
I have a ton of photos to post, but no time now. Hopefully later!

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY!!! I havent had that in a long time! not too hot on the Perrier though! looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you... getting stuff done. I have had the same spring cleaning bug. It even transfers to the office, where I have been cleaning out the storage room. Mostly I want to be outside working on my yard! I can NOT believe you don't eat real sushi! I absolutely LOVE it!! Spicy tuna roll... yum!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)