Thursday, March 16, 2006

Great Jokes and Quotes...


Because I can't post without a picture here's a random one that I hope makes you smile!

Joke:
My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond!

Reader’s Digest; March 2006 Article: “Answered! Life’s 25 Toughest Questions”
Q. Does the toast always fall buttered-side down?
A dropped piece of toast never lands on it’s edge; stomping your foot and yelling “Darn” does not change a thing; and the floor of the test kitchen, where they found the toast never lands on it’s edge, is not as clean as we’d like. Life’s like that. Never as neat as we’d like it to be. But keep buttering your toast. And savor each slice you have been given.

Another cute photo:

The Mixed Up Fairy

1 comment:

I ♥ Comments! :)