Thursday, January 05, 2006

Nate & Winter Wonderland


Nate...He's so grown up in so many ways. I can't believe it's been almost six years since David and I drove up to Tennessee to see him right after he was born! Such a tiny bundle of expectations! Nate is lively and energetic. He absolutely loves video games! He could go on for hours telling you about a game, complete with sound effects! He's a stinker to photograph. Hence only a few photos. One morning he swiped My Girl's snow hat (I guess he was cold) and started pretending he was on a mission. It was hilarious! Him and his bright colored helmet! hee hee
I'm also including pictures from "Winter Wonderland." Every year at Christmas time where my mom lives we used to visit Coleman's Nursery where they set up this amazing display of Christmas decorations and retro mechanical wooden puppets. It was a maze of lights and music that was so captivating to us kids...Today Coleman's Nursery is no longer there, but apparently they donated their decorations and puppets to downtown. They set it up in the downtown courthouse this year. A whole floor dedicated to Christmas! It was small, but as lovely as I remember it. The kids had a great time looking at all the lights and dancing to the music. (The guys were less humored! see picture...)



2 comments:

  1. you have wonderful wording to go along with your beutiful pictures! I loved all of the posts you did of my children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... SOOO super cute! love all those shots!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)