Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Girl and I went to the Dr. yesterday, I wanted to get in there before the hospital shuts down for three days so we could know for sure she if she had an ear infection and if I had something more than a cold. Well, My Girl is fine. The Dr. said that whatever she had that caused the fever seems to be on it's way out. She hasn't run a fever lately and her appetite has resumed.
I on the other hand have Bronchitis. I'm relieved to know that it's not "all in my head" and I now have a slew of meds to make me better and more comfortable.

We'll spend tonight here at home since the Dr. said to consider myself contagious for two days. We might stay up late enough to see the ball drop. I don't know though, I was out before 10pm last night! Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)