Wednesday, December 07, 2005

COLD

It's officially freezing here! I'm sitting her with a nice hot cup of chamomile tea. About to turn in for the night in my nicely warm bed. (thank goodness for heating blankets!)I'm such a wimp when it comes to the cold! I love 60 even 50 degree weather sometimes, but this...
Currently 28 degrees!
We had freezing rain earlier tonight. AWANA at the church was cut short when they started encouraging everyone to go home. Tomorrow the high is only supposed to be 38 degrees! Sheesh...and I have so many errands to run!

Hope you all are staying warm!

Ice on our car mirror tonight.

2 comments:

  1. WOW that is so cold! I know it has been cold here, but I have no idea if it was that cold! great pic if the ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think that's cold? Look at my post for today... 9 degrees right now, 0 degrees with the wind chill! I can't wait for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)