Wednesday, November 02, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2 - {What I Wore}

:: Today's Photo Challenge :: { What I Wore }
Today I wore two different outfits...
My first one was for schlepping around the house and consisted of my favorite pair of baggy jeans (thrifted), a thrifted t-shirt I took a bleach pen to (that's a ball of yarn with needles poking out. ;) my favorite scarf, and a chevron friendship bracelet and wrap bracelet made by moi...
My second outfit was for yoga this evening. Again, my favorite scarf, the most comfy tank EVER found on clearance at Target, black leggings (not pictured) and a yoga skirt I made this afternoon by piecing together another thrifted t-shirt (didn't like the way it fit) that I used a bleach pen on and a tank I had in my stash.
{I loosely followed this tutorial.}
:: Today's Gratitudes :: today I am grateful for My Girl who trusts me enough to reveal even the "ugly" parts of her heart, and for an opportunity to show her my unconditional love for her / For my husband who stops at the grocery store on the way home from work / For snuggles on the couch with my Baby Boy / A delicious and easy salmon dinner (a rare and expensive treat for us.) / and Y O G A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)