Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 10 - { Something I Made }

10 Something I Made
:: Today's Photo Challenge :: { Something I Made } I originally made these arm warmers for myself.
But after shrinking them in the wash (doh!) I sadly handed them over to My Girl, and she happily received them.
(I'll make myself a pair one day.)
I followed instructions from an amazing fellow knitter/blogger.
(Her blog is nearly a daily visit...check it out HERE)
If you are on Ravelry you can find my knitting notes HERE
:: Today's Gratitudes :: just enough to get by, facial tissues...soft, soft tissues, My Love grocery shopping with the kids so I can rest, playing cars with Baby Boy, books resting in random spots - waiting for My Girl to pick them back up and read again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)