Monday, September 26, 2011

happy list // 09.26.2011

Whoa! It's been nearly a month since I last posted a Happy List! Time to remedy that! :)
1. My Loves...all together! 2. beloved morning glories...nearly all that has survived this awful drought 3. a renewed love for Lincoln Logs (we put them away for a few months and now it's like Christmas to him!) 4. My Girl...the budding artist 5. family craftiness (will share more in an upcoming Creative Projects post) 6. new Aloe Vera plant. LOVE the look of this amazing plant! 7. Fall Garden planted! Pictured is two varieties of Kale and Broccoli 8. even though it breaks my heart when My Lovies are sick, I am happy for the snuggles and halt in the business of life. I am thankful that I am able to stay home with my children, to give them comfort and rest when most needed.

2 comments:

  1. ok ... that #5 has me intrigued. looking forward to your creative projects post !

    how's your kale doing ? what varieties do you have growing ? i just saw my seed packet the other day, the one i've got growing in my garden is a dwarf variety. highly recommend it ! it's been really great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,
    I hope to share that particular Creative Project soon! David is anxious for me to, mostly because he orchestrated it! ;)
    Our kale is being plagued by caterpillars. We are growing lacinato, and redbor. The caterpillars are devouring the redbor. We've been picking them off constantly because we don't want to use pesticides. :( Not sure if they will make it. I'll have to look into the dwarf variety for next year!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)