Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Salado, Texas

Memorial Day weekend, we were blessed to spend a wonderful 24 hours with my husband's Dad and his lovely wife.
We stayed at the Rose Mansion in Salado, Texas in one of their very quaint cabins on the grounds.
Fortunately, the low 100 degree temps that we have been experiencing lately had not arrived then. We enjoyed relaxing in the sun room, on the terrace, and on the patio of our cabin. Sipping wine and enjoying each other’s company.
Dreamy isn't it?

Exploring the grounds...

Lovely souls...

This image is definitely a treasure. My Girl and her Pop Pop.

A few images around the mansion... I loved the "viewfinder." It actually worked!


Our cabin...(I plan to share some images of the interior tomorrow.)

Snuggling in bed watching Blue's Clues on my iPhone. (trying to buy more time in bed...it was EARLY ;)

And a few images taken with my iPhone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)