Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Last week while planning our menu, I made plans to make a Dr Pepper cake for My Love for Father's Day.
I guess My Girl took it as the theme because she went all out with the decorations and little creative  touches. (can you spot the Dr Pepper confetti?  :)

Father's Day 2011

After a slow morning at home eating pancakes (I made BACON, and put a little in My Loves pancake batter.) and gardening we spent the afternoon and evening with dear friends and had yummy mexican food for dinner.
The last two images show My Love's "loot." My Girl was really creative with her gifts...me, not so much. But I got him something he wanted. ;)

1 comment:

  1. The Dr. Peper confetti is just perfect without that third p! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)