Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Luxurious Foamy Castile Soap

I LOVE foam hand soap! (so do my kids!)
I also LOVE Dr. Bronner's soaps! I use it to make homemade laundry soap and as a floor cleaner in a handy spray bottle. There are a million uses for this wonderful soap!
I was so excited when I figured out how to transform this lovely soap into a luxurious foaming hand soap.
Here's my "trick"...

You will need:
-1 empty Dial Complete Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash dispenser
- Your favorite scented Dr. Bronner's Magic Pure Castile Classic Liquid Soap (my favorite is Lavender, but I can't wait to try the new citrus scent!)

Fill the empty dispenser about a 1/2-inch to 1-inch with Dr. Bronner's liquid.
Fill the rest of the way with water *slowly so you don't create too many bubbles* making sure to leave enough empty space to accommodate the pump mechanism inside the bottle.
Viola! You have an amazing smelling Fair Trade, Organic foaming hand soap! :) 

1 comment:

  1. i desperately need new soap!!! at costco they only sell anti-bacterial which i don't want to use and i use dr. broners all the time (on my face 2x a day!) so this is an AWESOME idea. i think i will go to the dollar store tomorrow at lunch to see if they have any dial foam soap.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)