Tuesday, January 04, 2011

braces!!!

Photobucket
My Girl got braces put on today! Wow! I was about her age when I got my braces on for the first time too!
Somehow she seems even more grown up now! boo! hoo!
I keep telling her over and over how beautiful and cute she looks with them on!
She got "jewelry for her teeth!"
You can't really tell in these pictures but the hardware has improved greatly since her Dad and I had braces! They no longer use bands on the back molars and the brackets are made so they have a little door to hold the wire in place instead of rubber bands. Her brackets have little speckles of color in them too! So cool!
She'll have them on for about a year for the 1st phase, and then have them on again once all her permanent teeth come in.
Isn't she the cutest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)