Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ice Park Part II





Our favorite part of the park :) I wore my snow pants for the first time this year for this purpose. Snow pants enable you to slide super fast! I went down with G. more than David did! At the end of the day we borrowed one of the sleds provided by the park. OH BOY! We flew down those slides then! It was a blast!



G. wanted a picture of me in front of the camera ice carving. I persuaded her to get in the picture with me.



G. driving the Ski-Doo. Ahhh!!!


I did take pictures of the ice sculptures this year, but the pictures never do them justice.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. My kids would love it.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love when you guys go to this ice sculpture event because the photos are so cool and they take me down memory lane ... to when we lived in Canada !! Nothing this extravagant but still amazing !!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)