Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas 2008

Here are a couple pictures from our Christmas season...

Making Christmas cards together...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I made Peppermint Bark for a couple friends this year. I put it in these adorable jelly jars I re purposed! :)
Photobucket
David and I attended our first ever Army Holiday Ball. This was taken by G. at 11:30 PM after we got home.
Photobucket
Our beautiful little girl after the Christmas Eve candlelight service at church. Doesn't she look like princess? She loved her dress. :)
Photobucket
And some of us with our princess.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We hope you all had a blessed Christmas and that this new year brings you peace, love, and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. I Love this post. to see your Christmas tradtions is great. Gwyneth really does look like a princess here! but she always does :-) I love you Khris

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)