Thursday, October 09, 2008

Feeling a little better today...just a bit lazy...but I must get a move on because I have to go grocery shopping! yuck! But I don't want to because of this:

That is definitely coat, hat, scarf, and gloves temperatures!

But it should be a good day because of this:

(A pretty little heart in my coffee this morning...Yes, I can gauge how a day will be by my coffee! ha! Not...I'm just kidding.)

And this final photo is a perfect picture of my days recently...it's happened more than once:That is a stray piece of yarn stuck on my sweater from my morning knitting. :) I had to chuckle when I saw it in the mirror!
Just please, someone tell me if there is any hanging from my bum! ha!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Feels like 4 degrees?!?!? That is not even right.
    I love the knitted cozy on your mug.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see more pictures of the mug cozy! did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)