Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Link


Ever wonder if that movie you rented will be appropriate for your kids to watch? How about that book you just checked out from the library? And what about the newest video game your son is BEGGING you to buy?
Well here is an excellent site I discovered fairly recently.
Common Sense Media
It offers reviews for movies, DVDs, TV, music, video games, websites, and books your children may be interested in.
The link is also in my sidebar under the new title "Favorite Links."
You should check it out!

3 comments:

  1. i'll have to check that out. :) The Other Boleyn Girl was great! I read the book first, so the movie wasn't quite as intense for me since I sort of knew what was coming. Everyone else I went with loved it too, and they didn't know what to expect. My friend Nicole said it made her tired, because it was so intense! Have you read any of Philippa Gregory's books? Very good... I am sort of obsessed with that time period of English history now. :) I'll send you a message on MySpace with the names of the books.
    We haven't watched Jesse James yet... just got it from Netflix. We were going to watch it last night, then realized it is almost 3 hours long. We'll probably watch it tonight, so I'll let you know what I think. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments! :)