Thursday, June 08, 2006

Good Recipes

I just wanted to share these great recipes I've tried this week. Both can be found at www.FoodTV.com
Mexican Chicken Soup & Granola Peanut Butter Balls
They take some recipes down after a certain amount of time, I'm not sure if these two are those type, but print them while you can! They're excellent and nutritious!

Anybody watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" I'm a little embarrassed to say I am! I love dancing and I've seen some amazing talent on there! Really cool, but alas it is reality TV, and with that comes the "oh brother!" parts too... (oh, and I wonder if the girls think they're racking up points by bearing the most skin! come on! put some clothes on!)

Tomorrow...Pizza Night! Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to diving into a yummy Papa John's Pepperoni Pizza and having my one Coca Cola for the week! yippee! This week on the nutritious food has been good for me and Gwyneth. David's having a hard time coping with no candy! ha! He'll get used to it...(or go broke at the candy machines at work! ha)

Take care all!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)