Monday, February 13, 2006

Yesterday was a beautiful, cool, breezy day. We went to church, had lunch and then took Gwyneth and her three cousins to this really cool park Gwyneth and I had just learned about. Her and I went once, but couldn't wait to take Daddy, and the cousins were an added bonus! They had a blast, and since it was breezy, we took both our kites out too! It was really nice to get out in the fresh air, and spend time together. David was resistant to the park at first, but I could tell after a few minutes of being there that he was enjoying himself. He later told me he was glad we went. When we returned home we had Valentine cupcakes. Mmmm... I make them every year.
P.S. I was having issues posting pictures directly through Blogger, so I used Picasa...hence the multiple posts... oh, well... Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)