Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Cutest Cheetah



Isn't she the cutest cheetah ever?!

The rain let up last night, but brought with it some really cold temperatures! My Love stayed home from school to go to the Fall Festival with us. I'm glad he did, because he kept up with My Girl better than I could have. She wanted to go everywhere. She played a few games and got a bit of candy. She finished off the evening with the jumper castles and rides.

My Girl woke up feeling cruddy this morning. She woke up at 7:15 and came and told me her head hurt, she climbed into bed with me for a little while and then was up for good 45 minutes later. She sounded congested and said her throat felt "slobbery." I didn't feel so great this morning either. Probably some cold we picked up somewhere. We did attempt gymnastics but half way through My Girl came out and said she was cold, so we packed up and came home. She's been watching movies and resting.

We're off to the store to get some Gatorade and snacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments! :)